Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuevas apple, Park Sang-won said, "It's not even an apology.

"I didn't have to apologize, but thank you for calling."

KT Wiz Cuevas and Hanwha Eagles Park Sang-won have confessed their feelings of sadness.

Cuevas caused controversy when he acted as if to mock Park Sang-won in a game against Hanwha at KT Wiz Park in Suwon on the 21st. Park Sang-won took the mound in the bottom of the ninth inning, and when he screamed while pitching, he pointed to Park Sang-won and made a gesture of putting his hand on his mouth. 부산휴게텔Cuevas' actions were criticized for mocking Park Sang-won.

As the controversy continued, manager Lee Kang-chul apologized in a pre-game interview with the LG Twins at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 22nd, saying, "I'm sorry if the other team was hurt." "After the game, we had a conversation with our senior coaches and made up. At the time, I thought that was the end of the situation," he added.

Cuevas apologized directly to Park Sang-won through a video call. When Cuevas apologized, Park Sang-won replied, "I didn't have to apologize, but thank you for calling me in person."

With the reconciliation of the two players, the incident ended with one happening, but the controversy is likely to continue.

Stressing that "it's a different matter from yesterday's game," manager Lee Kang-chul said, "The hitters feel that they hear the sound while the ball is on the way." The moment you throw a ball, you can put in a shout. But if you make a sound after throwing the ball, it's something to think about."