Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If we miss Suwon and Incheon...

The 2020 season of the K-League 1 Suwon Samsung is unstable. It is worrisome that the thorny path continues from the beginning.

Suwon, led by head coach Lee Im-saeng, 인천휴게텔stood at the top for the fifth time in their career at the FA Cup, which defeated the severe wind last season and determined the strongest players in professional and amateur clubs. He cleared away the disappointment of his slump in the regular season and challenged the AFC Champions League (ACL) stage.

But the situation is not good. He started the ACL group stage with two losses, and also lost two consecutive games in the "HanawonQ K League 1 2020," which opened belatedly in the aftermath of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). He lost 0-1 in the opening round of the away game against Jeonbuk Hyundai, and knelt 2-3 in the second round of the home turf with Ulsan Hyundai.

Last year's fierce battle against the "modern brothers" was very disappointing. I fought well, but I hit the ground down due to lack of endurance. For Jeonbuk and Ulsan, the team failed to secure a win by allowing a final shot in the second half. In particular, he allowed three goals even after taking a 2-0 lead against Ulsan, which doubled his pain.

There's nowhere else to back down. Suwon will bring Incheon United to Suwon World Cup Stadium on Sunday. He put his life and soul into escaping his fourth consecutive loss in a nightmare-like official game.

But I don't think it's going to be an easy game. Incheon is also desperately preparing for the expedition to Suwon. As expected, there is no victory in two matches. However, there is a difference. Incheon tied 0-0 with Daegu FC in the first round of the home opening match and Seongnam FC in the second round of the away match. The team is also full of atmosphere that it is worth a try. Although he failed to score goals,서울휴게텔 Incheon coach Lim Wan-seop said, "We found a way to survive. We will definitely survive," I'm confident.

Moreover, Suwon is full of injuries. Core resources such as Han Eui-kwon and Hong Chul are not in good condition. Veteran Yeom Ki-hoon, who showed a lot of activity by changing positions depending on the team's situation, is not 100 percent in condition. Australian striker Taggart also saw his pace drop.